Friday, July 8, 2011

Seriously, What Did We Do?

I had to ask mom what we did on this Friday because it was a blur. I'm looking at her pictures and our pictures and our dates aren't the same for the time stamp. So I was mega-confused!

Turns out we went to the Docklands. There is a small shopping center that may or may not be an outlet mall.

The first store we went into we looked for hats for Adlai. We checked them all out and took them all off the rack. Unfortunately our model had fallen asleep so we couldn't try them on to see if they would fit. In the end we didn't purchase any. However, 20 minutes later, Lilly picked up one of the hats from in the stroller and said to my mom "I thought mom didn't buy a hat for Adlai." Mom said that I didn't. And Lilly says "weeelll, maybe she did." Of course I took the hat back to the store and I handed it to a clerk who assumed that one of the children had set the hat in the stroller. I could have just agreed but I sheepishly hung my head and told them it must have been one of us. Oops!

They had a petting farm at the shopping area so we looked around for that. When we got there I was a little disappointed in the amount of animals that were touchable. However, they did have a small crocodile and turtles to pet. Lilly got to pet a wombat. And then there were birds but Lilly just looked at them funny. She didn't seem too upset that there weren't a lot of animals.


After we checked out the animals we took a quick run to Costco. Last time mom was here we were able to get a sneak peak inside and buy our membership. I needed to take the moment to check and see if they had some items we couldn't find on our last trip.

I thought we didn't do anything so I put some pictures for this post. But since my mom told me what we really did, I was able to give some different info. BUT instead of deleting the pictures, I'll just keep them so you can see all the fun that goes on in our house.

Mom spent her time playing Chirpy Chicks with Lilly. I think she wanted to hide the game by day 3. Lilly finally took a break to play Pretty Pretty Princess. Awesome game! Lilly must have won (but don't ask why she looks funny, I didn't take the picture).


Cuddles!


Sibling love (aka Grandma posing her Grandchildren):


Photography by Lilly:

1 comment:

mom said...

Also noticed at the petting zoo that was the day Lilly wore her hat backwards. It must have been pretty cold for her to even have it on.