Friday, July 15, 2011

On the Road Again!

Seeing as how we do a lot of road trips, this could be the title to a lot of my posts. You'll have to bear with me if I repeat myself. I'm not very clever with the titles.

We finished our drive up to Sydney but not without a stop at the Big Merino. This time we could go all the way up to the top of the head. If we had thought about it we would have tried to take a picture with someone looking out it's eye, but we didn't think about.

The hotel we stayed in was courtesy of Seth's extended stay in the US last year. We were able to do the Marriott Hotel and we even got a bottle of wine. We drank it with our fancy take out dinner of chips and ribs.

Which then led to dancing and jumping on the beds.

It also may have been because 80's videos were on the television.

But the kids were upset when Grandma said to stop.

Just kiddin', she was the one taking the pictures, I made them stop, it was time for bed.

1 comment:

mom said...

The family that dances together-stays together!