Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Last Day

We didn’t do too much while mom was here for the last day. We took Lilly to school and then headed to the city. I wanted mom to see something on her last day. We did have time for lunch on Lygon St. I would have liked to have gotten dessert, but it wasn’t meant to be.


We picked Lilly up from school and she looked so happy to see Grandma for another day.


At home we had the pleasure of meeting with the plumber. And he started to cut a hole in the ceiling. This was just the beginning. I’ll show you the end result next time.


Mom spent the evening cuddling with Adlai


and playing Chirpy Chicks with Lilly


(a game I’m sure she’ll be happy to never see again, maybe I’ll send it to the twins).

1 comment:

mom said...

Chirpy Chicks, Chirpy Chicks, Chirpy Chicks. Yea, Chirpy Chicks!!!!!