Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dear Classmate!

Lilly got invited to the birthday party of one of her classmates. The party was held at Traffic School. The kids were all invited to bring their bikes and the area is set up with roads and traffic signals. This is one of the smaller ones I have seen but it was the first one I have been to so I was impressed.

There was a person doing face painting but by the time Lilly got hers done it was almost time for her to leave so Lilly got a quick butterfly with some glitter (the glitter made it a masterpiece in Lilly's eyes).



Waiting for the light to turn green (notice she is on the left side of the road):



Lilly: “Oh, no! A flat!”



Me: “That stinks, we can always borrow a bike.”

Lilly: “Mom, I’m just pretending. Besides, I can fix it at the petrol station.”

No comments: