Thursday, July 7, 2011

Have You Had Your Shots?

Time for some exciting immunizations! I am able to take Adlai to the 'Council' to get his immunizations. This is quite convenient and sometimes you have to wait but it's not very long and more importantly, you don't have to pay for the doctor's visit.

There is a list of things that Adlai's getting now but I don't know what they all are off the top of my head. He had to have one oral liquid - which caused some chaos. As well as a shot in each leg. He was a trooper. Just cried out for each shot. I was able to feed him while we waited for 15 minutes to make sure he didn't have a severe reactions and he was calm as a cucumber.


Apparently whooping cough has made a comeback in these parts so the council is encouraging all family members to get a booster shot. We went ahead and took mom for hers.


We had to do a little shopping and I get a kick out of our supermarket's latest technology - self-serve check out. Every time I use it, something still gets messed up and it makes me wait for assistance.

No comments: