Sunday, July 17, 2011

Manly Beach

We wanted to head to a beach but our family had already been to Bondi Beach. The weather wasn’t very cooperative so we didn’t even get to stick our feet in the water. Lilly only wanted to build a sand castle. We didn’t even do that. Lilly had to settle for an ice cream cone instead.

You can see the beach behind Adlai's head.


We drove to a look out point where we could see the city.

Seth and Lilly as they pass the binoculars back and forth. This was not a steep drop off so I wasn't holding my breath.


On a non-sight seeing side-note . . . Seth and I took advantage of having mom as our personal nanny and we went to see the Harry Potter movie. Kind of sad that the series is over.

2 comments:

mom said...

the motel may have had to replace the carpet due to the pacing I did with little Adlai but I think he was asleep by the time you returned

The Purple Boudoir said...

Hi! I love your pictures! I was in Australia last Feb and Manly Beach was one of my favorites!! :)