Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Adlai's First Overseas Visitor!!

Talk about excitement at our house! I was thrilled to have an extra hand while Lilly was on school holiday. Lilly was ecstatic to play countless games. Adlai just saw the visitor as someone else to spit up on! And I think even Seth was happy to show off his growing kids. I would say he got to play a few extra video games but we were pretty busy.

So, Tuesday morning Seth took the morning off and I took Lilly to pick up my mom!!


Needless to say mom was excited to see Lilly.



See that black suitcase? It is clothes for the kids and candy for me!! I mean, for Seth and me.

The three of us drove back to our house where my mom (Do I call her Joyce for blog purposes? That sounds weird to me, I might have to just say my mom, sorry.) got to meet her grandson for the first time.


Ignore the cord coming out of mom's head.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing. Seth went to work and when he got home mom and I took Lilly to her swimming lesson. I always give Lilly free time before her lesson (when she behaves). This time she got lucky because someone did a poo in the kid pool (it was not Lilly) so she got to play in the big pool and then part of her lesson was in there as well.

No comments: