Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Shopping

I wanted to get a few things before our trip so mom, the kids and I headed to one of the big malls. We enticed Lilly into going by saying it would be a girls day and we would have an awesome lunch. Well, she wasn't feeling well so when she wanted McDonalds, we let her have it. I knew it was going to be a rough afternoon and I was willing to butter her up just a little bit.

We dragged Lilly practically kicking and screaming the entire way. Ok, there was no screaming but when she has something on her mind, she says it over and over and over again. Again, I bribed her. I bought her a robe. It was pink. It has a hood and when she wears it, she looks like she is about to step into the boxing ring.

On our way out of the shopping center we stopped in one of the craft stores just to see if they had anything on sale. I showed my mom some of the little bits and pieces that people use to make fascinators for the horse races. Lilly wanted to try on all the headbands so we let her do that as well.



She wanted Adlai to be involved a little (which was great since she was a little bitter that he came on our girls afternoon adventure).

2 comments:

mom said...

The most adoraable kids ever-all 3 of them!

mom said...

I mean-adorable