Monday, March 7, 2011

More of October

My mom sent this cute Halloween shirt and Lilly is in to posing so we thought we would combine the two:



(The shirt glows in the dark!)

I was on the committee again for the AWA Trunk or Treat event. It was even bigger than last year. We are really going to have to come up with a way to make it better and bigger, we are getting a little crowded in our space. I think we could have more cars for the kids to go to but we just don't have the space.

Meet Bindi. As in Bindi Irwin. She's Lilly's idol right now. And if you ask her, she might even tell you her name is Bindi. She's a bit obsessed.

Here is Lilly with her best friend Alex. They were trying to trick us with the hats. But Lilly was still Bindi, don't try to tell her otherwise.

A rockin' family picture. Get it? Bacon and Eggs? No one got it if we weren't standing together. Someone did ask if I was an angel. That was cute but I couldn't figure out what the big yellow dot would have been.

One of these days I'll have a moment to photograph other people's cars. I'm usually really busy checking games to see everything there is to see.

Lilly's Kinder went to the Bundoora Park Children's Farm. It was pretty neat. They got to feed some baby animals, take a hay ride (we were in a cage), and ride a pony. Lilly had a really good time.


Lilly was excited to feed this turkey while I just envisioned her getting her eyes pecked out. It was a scary moment for me but she was fearless.


The drive to and from the farm was pretty uneventful in our enormous bus (the Greyhound sort). However, our but broke down 100 meters away from the school. But we were at a very busy intersection and couldn't get the kids off the bus without stopping traffic and there were concerns about doing this. we waited on the bus for about 40 minutes for a police officer to come and stop traffic. It was silly, considering I was waving at Seth and the other parents were just standing on the corner. And because the bus was blocking the intersection we did cause an accident. The kids were in fairly good spirits so at least it didn't end too poorly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lilly Girl-I love the posing.
And I didn't know you dressed up as bacon and eggs. How could I not have known?