Thursday, March 3, 2011

August

I know what you are thinking, 'how can she title it August?'. Well, I'm being very generic because Lilly and I didn't do a lot in August. Seriously. We had two months of winter in the states and when we got back here, we were hit with every bug under the sun. Only it wasn't sunny. Victoria was getting more rain than they had received in years. People were talking about taking their kids to see lakes that had been dry for a decade. Melbourne downgraded the water restrictions to Stage 2. And, I may have had some serious morning sickness . . .

So what did we do? Well, Lilly went back to Kinder two days a week. We started swimming lessons back up (she became this amazing fish while we were gone apparently) and got back into soccer. I think I slept most of August, although I did play some more indoor.

And there is August. See? I don't even have a picture to share.

No comments: