Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Family Trip

On October 28 I had my 20 week ultrasound. Did I mention I was pregnant? giggle. Yeah, we didn't tell anyone until this point but it looked funny since Seth was still in the states and I was trying not to puke in Australia. We did know that I was pregnant before Lilly and I came home, it was just a bit early to get excited about it. We really didn't know that Seth was going to be gone for another 3 months but we chose to wait to tell people until we were all together again.

Anyway, the ultrasound looked great although baby measured small for my due date so it was pushed back 5 days. Whatever, I hope that baby wasn't listening to that part of the conversation. And of course, Seth wanted to know what we were having and the doctor was rather confident that we are having a boy.

So after the appointment we ran home to pick up Lilly (at a friend's house) and pack up the car. We were going on a holiday!! So instead of telling you all the details, I'm just going to post the picture album that Seth made. I really hope it works. Let me know if it doesn't. Click on the map below to see all the pictures. (crossing my fingers that it works the way it should!)

Australian Holiday Oct/Nov 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolie, Seth & Lilly,
Thanks for sending all those pictures of your "holiday". I see you have started using the term holiday instead of vacation like the natives! I really enjoyed seeing those beautiful pictures. The beach pictures are really neat. Thanks Seth for putting them up. Looking forward seeing the pictures of the new additon :-)
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of great pictures. I love Lilly's posing the best!