Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 21 - Happy Birthday to Seth

So this post should be all about how we celebrated Seth's birthday. In a nutshell, we spent it at the hospital.

Seth took me in at about 5:30 in the morning with poor Lilly in tow. The ER hooked me up to a monitor and said we'll send you upstairs to the birthing rooms.

Seth took Lilly to school eventually and I sat around hooked up to more machines. By the time Seth got back to the hospital, I was in a regular room just waiting. Because I had a previous C-section, they wanted to keep me at the hospital for monitoring. Which meant nothing. Someone just came in every once in a while and asked how I was feeling.

So I ended up spending the night there, Lilly spent the night with a friend and Seth got his own bed.

At least Seth got out of work for the day!

No comments: