Monday, December 14, 2009

October 24 - Back to Melbourne

Our flight was really early in the morning. Which meant leaving our hotel really early. We did ok getting out and were surprised that we really were very close to the airport.

Anyway, the flight was uneventful and we got a nice little snack (I'm lovin' Qantas).

The day was not too busy. The real reason we went back was for me to play in a little soccer tournament. The tournament was held outside on tennis courts (futsal rules). We lucked out with weather, sunny, not too hot. We didn't win but we got runner up. Our team won a case of beer. How's that for a victory?

Apparently there was a playground that I couldn't see. The kid was happy to play around while I tried to get my energy level back up to movable. Pennie got a shot at the swings as well.

No comments: