Thursday, December 31, 2009

November 1 - Harbour Bridge Walk

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is the one you can climb up to the top and get an amazing view. You walk around the top a bit and then come back down. I really want to do it while I'm here. BUT . . . you can't take pictures, I'm guessing the company that runs the tours takes lots of pictures and then you can buy them. AND it costs almost $200. So, I'll have to settle for the next thing. They built in a pedestrian side walk along the side of the bridge (on one side is pedestrian and the other side is for bicyclists).

So Seth and I left Lilly with the Grandparents (we didn't have too much time and she is a slow walker) to go swimming and we took off for the bridge. We did the water ferry again so we got lots of pictures of the harbor. Then we walked across the bridge and on our way back to the ferry, we stopped at a really cute Sunday market but I don't know that we got any pictures. I'll just put a few pictures and again, I'll try to have Seth put in the folder of all our pictures.

We had lunch with Alan and Pennie and then it was time to head back to the hotel so we could get a shuttle to the airport. Alan and Pennie stuck around Sydney for a few more days. Thanks for coming to visit!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That bridge picture is awesome over the opera house!!! Dad would love it! Were you on a boat or how did you get it?