Tuesday, February 8, 2011

May 17 - A Little Accident

Lilly liked to take her scooter to Kinder. We would leave her scooter at school and then she would ride it home. On this day, we ran into a little problem. It was the pavement. I ended up carrying the scooter and Lilly home. I didn't make it all the way with both of them. I told Lilly I had to drop the scooter or her. She was very upset but as soon as I got her home I went back and got the scooter (at least I made it to the apartment complex so I didn't have to leave her by herself).



She doesn't even like to have ice on her wounds so it was an interesting time trying to get her to settle down.



I was worried about her teeth as she busted her gums. It took a month before I stopped worrying because the inside of her mouth was still bruised.



It all could have been a lot worse. And at the end of the day, she was still happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Atta girl.