Wednesday, February 23, 2011

June 28 - July 4

I stopped writing notes, I see. Now I have to rely on pictures to tell me what we did. So we might even have shorter entries. At least maybe I'll catch up faster?

For this week we headed back up to Dearborn to spend some quality time with Seth. Well, he still had to work so we puttered around during the day and played in the evening.

Our friends got us in to Greenfield Village and we were even able to use their ride pass. So we could ride the carousel and the train as much as we wanted! The carousel got the most use.





For the holiday weekend we headed to Seth's parent's house in Ohio. Some relatives stopped in for dinner on Saturday night and I even had some friends come over. Heather, if you read this can you send me the pictures we took?

On the 4th we went to Blossom Music Center to see the orchestra play and then the fireworks. Our family went with my father-in-law, Alan, and sister-in-law, Rachel. We grabbed some food on the way and took some chairs and blankets. Lilly wasn't feeling all that well and for some reason she just wasn't into the fireworks. Towards the end she relaxed but most of the time was spent holding her with my hands over her ears.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KA-BOOM!