Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year with an Exciting Start

It’s getting hot down here. I think the high was about 38 C. Trust me when I say it was hot.

We had a quiet day although we did break out the water table. Lilly had put together her Lego boat and wanted to see if it would float. The water table was not the best way to try it out as the boat barely fit inside but Lilly got to see it float. In the end all the boats were suddenly able to fly as there were games of chase with the Lego people.


The trucks were a purchase made a Toy World last week while we were looking for a birthday present for someone else. Seth was excited they had Jets but I was disappointed they had nothing for me.

Seth told Lilly she could have the Indians truck since he isn’t a huge baseball fan. Somehow Lilly ended up with both trucks in her car storage case.

I wasn't really serious about the exciting start. Pretty boring but nice and relaxing.

No comments: