Monday, January 9, 2012

My Newest Buddy

This guy was found in the bathtub:

He made it out of the house alive.

But not much further than that.

And yes, the container does say Bug Catcher. Although I think it would be better named Spider Catcher since that is the only thing we have put in there.

We have seen a plethora of spiders here. Seth's co-workers say that because of the rains that all the spiders have been coming out to play. Most of them have been harmless, but I'm pretty sure we've had a couple I would not want to meet with a bare foot.

2 comments:

mom said...

Can't really tell what the size of that thing is. Could you put your hand down there so I'd have something to compare it with. OK. How about a deck of cards?

Aleta said...

Oh dear God. Um yeah we will not be visiting any time soon :). Please go back to posting cute kid pictures.