Friday, April 1, 2011

March 24 - Coming Home

Night number 2 wasn't as smooth as night number 1. I didn't mention that I had a roommate. The first night both babies slept pretty well. The second night they played dueling babies. I ended up putting Baby in the bed with me in the hopes that he would calm down (it worked).

Lilly had Harmony Day at her school. And while I would like to wow you with pictures, I was still in the hospital. No pictures were taken. We'll have to wait until next year to find out what Harmony Day was all about.

So Seth arrived in time for me to leave. I could have stayed a few more hours but really, I was a bit bored. I knew there was laundry waiting for me when I got home!! Ok, that should have been a reason to stay at the hospital but really, I had already read one book and didn't have much more to do!




The check out procedure was pretty lame. The midwife just checked over my information. That was it. They didn't even check the car seat when we had Baby packed in. They just waved good-bye.

On the way home we stopped by Lilly's school to pick her up from After School Care. Since I've worked in the building and gotten to know the staff, we took Baby in to show him around.

And getting into the house for the first time:




Lilly had bath night so we figured we might as well throw Baby in as well. Ok, we didn't throw him anywhere, but we did give him his first 'bath'. More like a good rinsing. There was a lot of crying involved.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures!