Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finding Eggs

It's that time of year again . . . the AWA Eggstravaganza! The weather was pretty nice for the event this year. Lilly wasn't feeling very well (for the second year in a row) but we still managed to get there and find some eggs.

Waiting for the festivities to begin:


There weren't very many big kids so Lilly was able to find her alotted amount of eggs quickly. I gave her a basket that was too small and I ended up with eggs in my pockets!


The Easter Bunny which Lilly avoided like the plague:


The Loot:


You can kind of see that Lilly was borderline ill in this picture. She ended up laying down and trying to rest while we were socializing. At least I was smart and brought some medicine for her so that she was up and bouncing around when we ran over to Costco to pick up "a few things".

1 comment:

aleta said...

I am with Lilly, that bunny is freaky.