Sunday, April 3, 2011

Children's Book Festival

The State Library of Victoria was the location for a Book Festival. We went to see what it was about and I really should have looked into before we went! They had some great authors and illustrators and if I would have known, I would have been more prepared. They had talks and signings and live music all in and around the library.

And for the kids that weren't interested in the actual books, there was a petting zoo. Guess where our kid was?



Not that Lilly wasn't interested, she really wanted to listen to the music. We also didn't tell her Mem Fox was going to speak (we have seen her before).

She wouldn't approach Peter Rabbit, but you can see him in the background.



I wasn't sure why Seth was yelling for me. I guess it was so he could take my picture.



Here is what Baby thought of the entire day:



And for any Mem Fox fans - we found the Green Sheep!!

No comments: