Sunday, January 17, 2010

Visitors

If you came to check out how our visit is going, sorry, you aren't going to get much. We have been VERY busy. This is the first time I've gotten on here since they arrived last week. There will be lots of pictures to enjoy of all the kids. I just have to get all the pictures and figure out where all we have been. Hopefully I can do some updates once our guests have taken off for a few days (they will be heading to Sydney for several days at the end of the week). In the meantime, I'll let you know that the weather was 109 F on their first day and now it's only 70 F. Although it's a rainy day, it is much more tolerable.

3 comments:

Alan Larris said...

Thanks for the update. Remind Jaime that I told him the Jets would beat the Bengals. Beating SD was a bonus. Not counting on this week vs. Colts.

Anonymous said...

Yep, i was checking in wondering how you all were doing. Guess I'll have to wait til you aren't so busy :-)
Hope you all are having a great time.
Happy birthday to Lilly!
k

Emily said...

At least find time to post a birthday pic please!!!!!!! :-)