Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three more days!

We have this wonderful countdown for our next visitors. Lilly is obsessed with it and asks me first thing in the morning how many more days. Although I have told her that after her uncle and aunt come, it will be her birthday. I think she thinks her birthday must be on Tuesday since by brother and sister-in-law arrive on Monday. She's going to be sad.

Our days have been spent preparing the apartment for their arrival. Just cleaning and hiding toys with little parts. Making sure I'm ahead of the game.

Just to break up my boring cleaning stories:

Seth got me a cookie gun for the holidays. I filled up a small bin for us and had Seth take the rest to work. Apparently they were good, he said they were all gone at the end of the day. Maybe I should charge a small fee next time?

This is one of the craft stores. However, it's more of Bed, Bath and Beyond meets JoAnn. There are lots of pillows and shower curtains. About two short rows of scrapbooking stuff. I went in today to get some stuff for Lilly's party invitations and couldn't find black paper fasteners. I had to get black hearts. What does one do with a bunch of black hearts?

And a congrats to Seth's sister on the birth of a baby boy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

1st taste is free - then you hit them with the charge!!!! People at Ken's work bought them up so I assume Seth has the same demographic. And since everything is so expensive there - you'll be rich!