Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Might be Too Much Information but I think it's funny

We are getting our paperwork together to become permanent residents. All this means is that we will be able to get government health care and a few more benefits. Not too exciting.

One thing we had to do was get a health exam. Easy enough. Did it today. Seth and I had to pee in a cup. The funny part - it was just a plain styrofoam cup with our initials penned by the nurse who showed us to the bathroom. Nothing sterile about it.

Oh, and in the waiting room outside the bathroom (for when the line was long) there was a jug of water for those that were having trouble filling their cup. Next to it were a stack of more styrofoam cups.

Sorry, no pictures of the cups.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks!!! I needed the laugh. Especially when I pictured that they gave you one cup per family. I think you should go back and get a picture of the cups!!!!!