Thursday, October 16, 2008

I can drive!!

Ok, I might not drive well, it's a little different and there are a lot of different rules and ways of doing things. Crazy. I got a little turned around going to my soccer game last night but I was still able to find the place thanks to the TomTom. I don't know where I would have ended up otherwise.

We tied our game - a draw. It was a good one, though.

I thought I would mention something a little different today since this is supposed to be about all the changes. The currency is a lot like play money. It's very colorful, slightly different sizes (the bills) and the bills have a hole in them. Not really a hole but there is a big part that you can see through. In terms of coins, they have a 5, 10 20 and 50 cent piece. The 50 cent piece is huge. It doesn't fit into Lilly's piggy bank. In addition, they also have a $1 and a $2 coin. The best is that the $2 is about the size of a nickel, easy to think it is worth less and would be disposable. Don't throw them away!! How else would you purchase items at the $2 store?

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Arreteel said...

Glad to "see" that you are doing well. Wish I could have seen you before you left. Kiss Lilly for me - not that she'll know but...