Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am at home . . .

It is sooo nice to finally have internet at home. I can get all my emailing done, I can check the news, I can read about Tom Cruise if I want, I don't have to rush or keep an eye on Lilly. Well, I do have to keep an eye on her, she gets into the strangest things . . .

Anyway, I had a game on Sunday night. We only had 5 players and 3 of them were girls - you have to have 2 on the field at any one time. So, we had no subs, and we still were able to somehow pull off a win. And, pat myself on the back, I actually scored a goal. Who would believe it? Maybe I'll have the same luck tonight. My game is at 10:40 so I should be playing as some of you are heading out for work.

Yesterday morning Lilly was up extra early. Seth put her in our bed and went back for a diaper. When I went to change her, she had gone to the bathroom and her diaper had already maxed out. Our comforter had a very wet spot on it. So I tried to stuff it into our new washing machine (I could do this with our old washer). Only about 2/3's of it fit in there. And so, Lilly and I drove to find a laundry place. We lucked out right down the street from the library. It cost $7.00 to wash that sucker. Needless to say, I threw it on the line to dry outside when we got home.

On Sunday we are going to a trick-or-trunk or something. Where the kids go car to car in a parking lot instead of house to house. It's with an American organization I'm joining here (we seem to avoid the locals). We are supposed to decorate the trunk but I don't really have anything original to do. If you have an idea, send me an email.

I will try posting some pics in the next couple of days. Be patient as I have to check out how it works and may need to do some resizing.

Have a good one!

No comments: