Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We have a home . . .

We moved in yesterday! We are renting furniture so we have beds and linens, a few plates and pots and pans and a television to go with the couches. The television might spoil us a bit as we weren't planning on purchasing a t.v.

And so, now we just have to minimally stock our place until our stuff gets here and we can overfill it. Hopefully we'll have some time tonight to get it - we need a trashcan.

Did I mention that we don't have the electricity turned on? I couldn't tell you how cold it was last night or how early it gets dark. Not fun. But we have a place and after 8 weeks of living out of the car, I don't have to any more. But I am still living out of my suitcase.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jolie, i just read your blog. sounds like you guys are doing pretty good down under. can't wait to hear about more adventures. aunt janet