Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our first trip to the city . . .

Seth had some stuff to do in the city so we hopped on the train. It was a very easy process and we purchased 5 day passes to be used whenever they are needed. Seth had to pick up his passport and get copies of ours. Then he had a meeting about the taxes here. We walked torwards his meeting thinking we would just stop and find a sandwich shop but we waited too long and then didn't see anything. We ended up eating at Hungry Jack's which is Burger King. I'll have to take a picture of the sign because it is the same sign and they have a whopper, I just don't know why they can't call it Burger King.

Lilly and I just wandered around while Seth was in his meeting. We were in a type of mall that was several blocks long. There were a lot of boutiques with very expensive clothes. I was looking at jeans for Lilly and choked up when I saw they were $62. Sorry, Lilly, I don't care how cute they were, you aren't getting them.

We headed back to our apartment in the afternoon (with a quick treat from Baskin Robins). Lilly and I took a short nap and Seth ran to the grocery to get a couple more things for dinner. Overall it was a nice relaxing evening. Tomorrow we will begin our search for a house. Wish us luck!!

Have a good one!

No comments: