Monday, February 27, 2012

A Treat for the Adults

Seth bought a great groupon deal to a Japanese Steakhouse. We had the opportunity to go for a lunch when Lilly was at school and we had some errands to run for Adlai.

Our chef


His idea of entertainment for Adlai (really he just wanted to watch the flashy knives, not eggs that didn't move)


Seth took an awesome picture of me catching scrambled egg in my mouth but I have decided to leave that one out.

Adlai and me!


At the end of the day Adlai's paperwork was done for his American passport. He is now a citizen of the US (he's had his Australian passport for a while).

Just because . . . Adlai got a bath in our bathtub that has now been used twice since we have lived in this house. He spent the entire time pulling out the plug, letting me put more water in and then pulling it again. He won't be using this bathtub any more.

No comments: