Friday, August 3, 2012

The Best Animal Shots Ever!

Made you look!

Hey, Adlai and I went to the zoo!  Surprise!  We don't do that often or anything.

He discovered a herd of elephants and insisted on sitting on each one.  I was going to get a picture of all of them but each time I stepped away he tried to slide down.  I think he was looking for the one that molded to his bottom the best.  The first one was the winner.



Next stop - orang-utans.  Adlai was able to get pretty close to this one.




Well, as close as a piece of glass will let you.

Of course he found the statues.  And was smitten by the baby.



 Adlai hugged it without any prompting.  Well, the first time anyway.



Adlai being adventurous.  Balancing on the block of cement that separates us from the animals!




Well, that and again, the piece of glass.


And because the last time I went to a zoo with my cousin we got a lot of shots of animals from the back, I figured she would appreciate one more.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Bum Shot!!! Abby and Paige still say that!!! :-)