Monday, July 2, 2012

My Daughters Need Haircuts

I know I don't have two daughters.  But there are people who think I do.  So after many corrections that Adlai is indeed a boy, I thought it was time for the haircut.  Seth was ready to shave the hair but I insisted on taking them both to get a 'professional' cut.

(I say 'professional' because this is where I tried to get my hair cut.  They are fine when it come to men's cuts and easy straight cuts but they will never touch my mop again!)

Oh and this is the first day of school holidays so I figured we would get this done early and get it out of the way.

So we have before for Miss Lilly:


And after:


Lilly's lost tooth! 


And Master Adlai before:


During:


And after in which he is definitely a little boy:



And at the end of it the hair dressers were sweeping up and asked how many people had their hair cut at that chair before it got cleaned up.  I laughed because it really was just Lilly and Adlai.  They have a LOT of hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I think Lilly looks like you and Adlai looks like Seth. Take care

Kara P.