Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Week Summary

Monday - Decided to get in gear and went for a run before Seth went to work.  Came home to a cold shower (Seth's was warm).  Pilot light is out and will not light.  Not feeling all that great.

Tuesday - Lilly and I are both feeling ok, head to the pool to go for a swim and a hot shower.  Run into Lilly's classmate so we spend the day with her and the family.

Wednesday - I can't get out of bed.  But some dude in sweatpants came to fix the hot water heater.

Thursday - Hot shower but feeling under the weather.

Friday - Feel great but no hot water.  Happily host Mom's group since everyone is finally on the mend.

Needless to say I was not on the mend so much as just stabilized.  I got better and then worse and then better and much worse.  It wasn't pretty.  I do get better by the time August rolls around.

No comments: