Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rain and More Rain

Time for the Royal Melbourne Show! AKA – the state fair. I know it’s not the same. Other cities have their own shows so I guess it equates to a county fair? Although our county fair was not even close to this size.

So what did we see?

Canadian Lumberjacks:

A chicken:

Another chicken:

And this chicken, too:

A flock of sheep:

A fuzzy Scooby monster truck:

And some crazy guys doing crazy stuff:

(If you can't see him, the bike looks like it is on the building and the crazy guy is doing a handstand in the sky.)

And then it started to rain. And rain and downpour. And then there was the lightning. And the thunder. And more rain. I did not get pictures of the rain. Trust me when I say there was a lot.

And then they closed the fair. Bonus – we were able to get 4 free tickets since we were rained out. We didn’t tell the people in charge that we had been there for 5 hours and were on our way out the door anyway.

No comments: