Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh, Shiny!

We are procrastinators, as everyone knows! So yesterday we had to run to the shopping center to buy a few items for the ball. Mainly shoes for the dancer.

Our options seemed to be pink, black or silver. I wanted Lilly to be able to wear these shoes with all her dresses (and she has a LOT of dresses, she prefers the dresses over jeans, getting her into jeans is like asking her to poke her eyeballs with toothpicks but maybe I'll talk about that another day). So pink was out because although they are tough to find, she has been given dresses in colors other than pink. The dress she was wearing for the ball was white with lots of pink and purple so I didn't think black would work very well. So silver was our winner.

But the poor kid may have my feet issues and finding shoes for her may always be a difficult task.

We would find a shoe we could all agree on and then couldn't find the correct size or the one we found was falling apart. It took forever to find a shoe that would work.

In the end, Lilly was very excited about her very shiny shoes.

2 comments:

mom said...

very pretty, Miss Lilly

.'.~(¯`·.LiNda.·´¯)~.'. said...

The silver ones look really nice with that dress. It was nice to see her new shoes but I was hoping to see how much she grew up and how much prettier she became since the last time I seen her so I hope you have some pictures posted of her entire body somewhere on here. LOL!! I hope she danced well at 'The Ball' geez she's so LUCKY to have had the chance of attending a Ball, I never even went to A Ball so GOOD FOR YOU Lilly...WOo-HOo!! :)

HuGs,
Linda :)
zowgy4muff