Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 4 - The Mansion

I got a call from our friends and they asked if I wanted to go on a picnic with them. I wasn't sure, I was feeling blue about it being Easter and not being with family. But I decided it would be good for us to get out of the house. So I asked them where? They told me in Werribee at the Mansion. Now I'm sure there is a proper name for this Mansion, but I couldn't tell you what it is. And anywhere I look it just says Werribee Park Mansion, so I'll go with it.



The weather was a bit warmer than we expected. I was given the opportunity to tour around the Mansion and my friend took his son and Lilly and played with them in the garden. It was a pretty nice Mansion.



There was a small pond that we walked around and then on the way out was the rose garden. It was amazing. I couldn't believe all the different colors and types of roses. Keep in mind these are not edited.


No comments: