Friday, April 30, 2010

April 10 - Back to the Museum and the Park

I had to stand in line at Vic Roads so I could make an appointment to get a new drivers 'licence'. I had tried to just call in but I couldn't get through so I just gave in and went to wait at the office. Lilly always likes to see what the office workers are doing so I held her up to show her the lady putting in the info into the computer. The lady thought she was cute (of course) and asked her name. Lilly answered "Tinkerbell". The ladies jaw dropped. She looked at me and asked if she was serious. I wanted to say "yes, that's what I named her" but I was laughing so hard I almost dropped Tinkerbell, I mean Lilly.

Anyway, Lilly was amazingly patient and I told her we would have a special day together. So we went to the museum. We went through the area about the body. We walked by the dinosaurs.



We played in the kids area and then we played in the park by the museum.



**Sorry I don't go and edit these pics. They aren't the best but neither is my computer so I'll make due.**

Next I took Lilly to get some ice cream. I didn't get pictures of the ice cream but I took pictures of Lilly waiting for the tram. She loves 'So You Think You Can Dance - Australia' and I find her dancing everywhere now.



No comments: