Saturday, March 20, 2010

January 24 - My baby turns 4!

From the 21st until the 23rd Jaime and Michelle took off to Sydney. From what I heard, they had a great time. You'll have to ask them to see the pictures.



For Lilly's 4th birthday we had a ladybug party at one of the local parks. This was actually a different park from last year. We still wanted to do a bbq but this time we wanted some shade. It was a good thing we did as it wasn't overly hot, but it was very sunny!



I made invitations for a few friends. We played a couple of games, had some food, and let the kids play on the equipment. I made a ladybug cake but didn't get a single picture of it. I think Michelle did, but I'll have to get those birthday pictures from her.





Seth and I got Lilly a Barbie bike. She was laughing hysterically when she saw it. We put on her helmet and let her have a go but we didn't get very far. As soon as she sat on it the bike wobbled. Lilly started screaming for Seth to hold onto her. It didn't matter. She didn't go anywhere. The wobbles were too much for her. End of the thrill of the Barbie bike.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little lady bug. Give it time. She'll get back on the bike. We know that from experience with Rhiann!
K

Aleta said...

Holy crap Four years old! Love the pic of her cracking up. I often find barbie hilarious myself lol ;)