Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's My Party!

Seth surprised me for my birthday.  We dropped kid #1 off with some friends and hoped for the best for kid #2.  We ended up close to the city at the Great Australian Beer SpecTAPular.  There were 60 beers on tap from breweries all over Australia.  I think New Zealand even had a couple.  Maybe it was the Australiasian SpeTAPular.  Either way it was a lot of fun.

The list of all the beers and what was in them (so I mostly picked on name and location, there were a few that I avoided based on description)

 
Our first paddle of yummy goodness


Adlai did NOT get to enjoy


Our favorite taste got a full glass


Inside the Royal Exhibition Building (a couple episodes of MasterChef were filmed here at the beginning of the season)


Empty


Adlai's wuz here

No comments: