Monday, March 5, 2012

Everyone Should Have a Sign

This sign:


tells me I need to move if someone who is missing a limb, is crooked, or is a woman who just swallowed a goat gets on the bus. (Ignore the words, they mean nothing.) Adlai and his stroller would have to get off the bus. He's watching for the goat woman now:


Some days Seth takes Lilly to school and then I go pick her up. When we do this I have to walk to our train station, get on a bus (not a train), get off at Ford, walk to the car, and then drive to Coburg. If it is just me, it's a quick process. With Adlai, the walking bits take a little longer. But it all works out because Adlai doesn't have to get in the car in the morning and can get a good nap.

These are the days that I do some grocery shopping. But Lilly gets tired so she begs for a ride. I don't let her ride unless there is begging involved.

No comments: