Saturday, May 1, 2010

All Caught Up

These have been taken over the past week.

Friday is story time day. This is in the front entrance of the library. Lilly goes and hangs out while I get books checked out. She's just trying to look cool.



Baking cookies with our friends. We made two batches cause our friend is gluten free. It works out well because then the kids have their own cookies to decorate. the green cookie in the middle is Australia. And the red cookie to it's right is a door - as all rectangles are currently being called. And for the record, Lilly did not eat her cookies. She liked to lick the icing but I think she was hoping for a softer, thicker cookie (the way I like them). Or maybe chocolate.



This one is for my mom. Lilly loves this outfit and it is cold enough to wear it (along with an extra t-shirt underneath). You will notice a mostly clean kitchen as well. Must mean we are expecting guests.



And on that note, yes, we are expecting a guest. Just one. My cousin Emily is coming for a visit. Which is why I'm all caught up - so I can get behind again during her visit. As usual, I'll try to post as we go but no promises.

No comments: